Read Parenting for a Peaceful World
1. the five stages of core emotional development in early childhood.
2. how your early childhood experiences have affected your emotionality, your behaviour and your relationships.
3. how to promote your children's emotional intelligence so they can grow to have the most healthy and rewarding relationships with others, and fulfil their potential.
4. up-to-date research into child development, heredity vs environment
5. new understandings about the causes of childhood disorders (behavioural and psychological)
6. what leading-edge child-development research implies for early childhood education philosophy
7. new and exciting innovations in the philosophy of early childhood education
8. how child rearing practices have affected societies and international affairs throughout history.
9. how our child rearing choices can be the most powerful agents for positive social change and planetary healing.
Whether you are a parent, a teacher, a health professional, or just seeking to better understand yourself and your relationships so you can heal and grow, this book is for you.
To find out more, please visit www.our-emotional-health.com